The cost of being injured due to another party’s negligence can quickly add up: doctors’ appointments, surgeries, rehabilitation, prescriptions and time off work. Injuries resulting from the carelessness of another should not be your financial burden to bear.
That’s why the Richmond personal injury lawyers at Ayers & Stolte fight zealously to obtain justice for Virginia personal injury victims and ensure the responsible party is held legally accountable. To maximize your chances of obtaining the recovery of damages you deserve, contacting a Richmond personal injury attorney from Ayers & Stolte is an important first step.
Why should you have to deal with the financial woes on top of your physical ailments? The answer is you shouldn’t. That’s where the expertise of the Richmond personal injury attorneys is invaluable.
Richmond Personal Injury Attorneys
We help individuals:
- Auto accidents: According to the Virginia Highway Safety Office, 740 Virginians were killed in auto accidents in 2010 and 61,418 people were injured. Whether you have been involved in an auto or motorcycle accident, our car accident attorneys help clients recover compensation for medical bills, loss of vehicle, loss of income, or pain and suffering.
- Brain injuries: Our personal injury lawyers understand the devastation a brain injury can cause not only the victim, but the entire family as well. The skyrocketing medical bills and loss of income can be catastrophic. Recovering from brain injuries often involves a lengthy rehabilitation. We work with medical experts, accident reconstruction experts and other specialists to make sure you are justly compensated for medical treatment, long-term care and other life adjustments.
- Slip and fall: Property owners and business establishments have a duty to provide a safe environment for individuals on their premises. Should you slip and fall and sustain an injury, our premise liability lawyers can help you pursue the necessary compensation to alleviate your financial strain associated with your injuries.
- Wrongful death: Our wrongful death attorneys have extensive experience bringing wrongful death claims against individuals, large and powerful insurance companies, hospitals, doctors, corporations, and governmental entities. Our lawyers have represented husbands and wives, sons and daughters, mothers and fathers and domestic partners against those responsible and accountable for altering their lives forever.
- Construction site injuries: Accidents on and around construction sites kill and severely injure thousands of workers annually. Our construction accident attorneys have handled a great variety of personal injury cases involving: falls, fire and explosion, power line injuries, trenching injuries, building collapse, builder neglect and more.
Types of Damages in Richmond Personal Injury Cases
Our clients often ask: “How much is my case worth?” There is no simple answer to this question as a number of factors come into play. Here is a brief list of damages our Richmond personal injury clients have been able to pursue:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of future earning opportunities
- Loss of consortium (related to your marriage)
- Emotional suffering
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of business opportunities
- Inability to enjoy life
Ayers & Stolte – Successful Richmond Personal Injury Lawyers
The period after suffering a personal injury is frightening and overwhelming enough — you shouldn’t have to go it alone. A personal injury can permanently impact your quality of life, income or long-term health. Having an experienced Richmond personal injury lawyer on your side can be advantageous to your emotional and financial future.
We know how insurance companies settle personal injury claims. Our 27 years of experience allows us to have an inside view of their tactics and to stay one step ahead when seeking the maximum compensation possible. The Richmond legal firm of Ayers & Stolte is dedicated to helping our clients through this difficult time by aggressively investigating and pursuing a settlement that will allow you to return as much as possible to your normal life.
We do not employ a cookie-cutter approach to any of our cases. Each client who has suffered serious injury or loss of a loved one receives personal attention and easy access to his/her Richmond personal injury lawyer. We believe that this attention to detail and commitment to excellence gives our clients the best form of representation so that their legal interests are fully and fairly represented in every court in Virginia, both inside and outside the Richmond area.
If you have sustained a personal injury due to an auto accident, slip and fall, wrongful death or construction site injury, you should contact the Richmond law firm of Ayers & Stolte. Either fill out our case review form or call Ayers & Stolte today at (804) 358-4731 for a free, honest case evaluation.